Are you in the midst of a job, career or life transition? Feeling like it is simply time to take action and make some change in an area of your life?
Join this 2-session supportive group workshop for job, career, and life transitions and ignite your energy around making change in an action-oriented community. When creating positive change in our life, we are often buoyed and inspired by the energy and synergy of a group also on a path to move their life forward.
In this workshop, you will:
- Be guided within a group context to discover what next steps are best for your personal path.
- Engage in small group supportive brainstorming.
- Create action steps and have accountability within the context of continued community check-ins.
In addition to the 2 Tuesday sessions, you'll receive:
- One personal one-on-one coaching session with the facilitator (via phone)
- Small group accountability check-ins via conference call for 2 weeks (August 23 & 30)
- A 10% discount on your first 4 session one-on-one coaching package
If your courageous, loving self is speaking to you and saying, "Now is my time to do things differently," come explore new ideas and solutions in a supportive community.
NOTE: The fee and registration is for BOTH Tuesday dates: August 9 and August 16.